GEL BLASTERS INFORMATION AND FAQ’S
AH Tactical recommends:
- When transporting your Gel blaster, you are required keep it concealed in a bag, case or container. Only transport your Gel Blaster as necessary (to an organised event for example)
- It is an offence to take your Gel Blaster out in public as this may cause alarm. This offence carries a fine and/or jail time. Gel Blasters are for use in a controlled environment only.
- Please Do Not Shoot Animals
- Please Do Not Shoot People unexpectedly! Allow people time to equip personal protective gear (eye goggles for example)
- Ensure you wear suitable eye protection when using your Gel Blaster.
- Do not leave your battery charging at home unattended
- Be sure to charge your battery for a maximum of four (4) hours. The charger will flash red whilst charging and a solid green when charging is completed.
- Only load your Gel Blaster with Gel Balls when you plan on using it.
- Load your Gel Balls through the latch on the side or top of the magazine. Make sure you empty out all of the water before loading the Gel Balls as water can damage the magazine internals and void the warranty.
- Always detach the magazine and battery from your Gel Blaster when not in use
- Please don’t leave Gel Balls in your magazine as they will shrink and jam the Gel Blaster.
- When you are finished using your Gel Blaster, remember to empty your magazine of all Gels (if you haven’t already – always good to check), shoot out any that might be stuck in your blasters barrel.
- Do not put dehydrated Gel Balls into your magazine or Blaster. This may cause harm to the Gel Blaster. They need to be soaked in distilled water.
- Please Store your Gel Blaster in a lockable container when not in use as required by law.
- Keep Gel Balls in a safe place out of reach of small children.
Gel Blaster FAQ’S
Q: Do I need to have a license to own a Gel Blaster?
A: No, you do not need a license to own a Gel Blaster in QLD, check below for availability in your state. AH Tactical Legally imports Gel Blasters using the necessary import permits.
Q: Do you offer bulk discounts?
A: No, we do not offer bulk discounts.
Q: Do you post Australia wide?
A: Yes, we do post Australia wide, excluding the ACT and SA. For further information on our shipping please visit our shipping page. Click Here
Q: What is a Gel Blaster?
A: Gel Blasters are replica toys that are powered with a battery or compressed air. They shoot non- toxic Gel Balls that explode on impact into small pieces that dissipate after a short time. The Gel Balls do not harm the environment.
Q: Can I upgrade or modify my Gel Blaster at AH Tactical?
A: AH Tactical offers a full range of upgrades and modifications to Gel Blasters, we also offer a custom build service. For more information, please contact our gel blaster expert.
Q: My Gel Blaster is jammed. What should I do?
A: Gel Blasters jamming in not uncommon. Because it is a toy, jams happen but one of the main reasons is the Gel Balls. There are sizing differences with the current Gel Balls available to buy which can cause the jam or maybe your Gels are too soft. Try cleaning all the Gels out of your Blaster, hydrate a fresh batch of Gels following the recommendations for hydrating your Gels. Be sure to drain all the water from your Gels and load them into the magazine till full and retry firing to see if the problem has been fixed.
If your Gel Blaster keeps jamming and you feel the problem could be related to the Gel Blaster, then please read and follow our refund/returns policy.
Q: What should I do if I am having technical issues with my Gel Blaster?
A: If you are experiencing issues with your Gel Blaster and feel it is a technical problem, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your purchase receipt, a description of your technical issue and a video showing the fault. In the video please demonstrate the steps you go through from the start to the actual firing of the Gel Balls from your Blaster. Include a demonstration of the removal of the magazine after use to see if any Gels fall out. Once AH Tactical technical staff has reviewed the video and your written description, we will then advise you of our course of action.
Q: Are the Gel Blasters covered by warranty?
A: Yes! AH Tactical Gel Blasters come with a 30-Day warranty. Please be sure to read the information brochure that comes with your purchased Gel Blaster as it contains information relating to your Blaster care, Gel Balls and warranty.
Please see our terms and Conditions for information regarding refunds/returns.
Please remember that if you modify, tamper with, or disassemble your Gel Blaster the warranty will be void. Evidence we find relating to modifications, tampering, dis-assembly, or the issue is a result of misuse/force (manmade damage) warranty will be void. Any costs occurred repairing the Gel Blaster including return postage costs will be at the purchaser’s expense.
Q: Are these items Legal in Australia?
A: Under the customs import regulations of 1956 Gel Ball Blasters are not firearms as per the ruling made in the Magistrates court of QLD. Gel Ball Blasters have been tested by the QLD police ballistics division and in conclusion have been found to not meet the definition of a firearm. They are classified as a toy in the state of QLD and there are no restrictions on ownership or the sale of Gel Ball Blasters that have been imposed.
Q: What are the laws on Gel Ball Blasters in other states?
In New South Whales laws regarding imitation firearms states that “An imitation firearm does not include anything that is produced and identified as a children’s toy”. For more information regarding please see this link. Click Here
In Victoria Gel Ball Blasters may fall under the definition of an “imitation Firearm” in that case any potential customers are required to consult with their local law enforcement officer to furthermore determine if it is legal to possess a Gel Ball Blaster.
Unfortunately we are not sure on the Laws in Tasmania at this stage, we suggest talking to their local law enforcement officer before purchasing a Gel Ball Blaster.
Our current knowledge on Gel Ball Blasters in Western Australia leads us to believe that they are classified as an imitation firearm and that no license or permit is required. Although at this stage a license or permit is not required, we do recommend consulting with your local law enforcement officer before purchasing.
In South Australia as of the 8 October 2020 Gel Ball Blasters will be declared as a regulated imitation firearm. Stating that the sale and the possession of a Gel Ball Blaster will be subject to licencing and control under the Firearms Act 2015 and Firearms Regulations 2017. Until there is more information regarding shipping and selling to South Australia, we are unable to ship to SA until further notice. For more information, please click this link. Click Here
Regarding the Laws in NT regarding Gel Ball Blasters we are currently unsure and would highly recommend consulting your local Law enforcement officer before purchasing.
GEL BALLS INFORMATION AND FAQ’S
AH Tactical recommends you:
- Hydrate your Gel Balls for 3 hours in distilled water.
- Keep your Gel Balls in a sealed container, free of water when not in use (we recommend a bucket with a lid, empty 2L bottles, etc)
- Do not freeze your Gel Balls
- REMEMBER - Make sure you remove/drain all water from your Gel Balls before loading your magazine. Water can damage your magazine internals, and this will void the warranty.
- Please Store your Gel Balls in a safe place out of small children’s reach.
Gel Ball FAQ'S
Q: Are Gel Balls toxic?
A: Gel Balls are completely non-toxic, so no harm to the environment, no mess and no residue.
SHIPPING / ORDERS FAQ’S
Q: Do we ship Australia Wide?
A: AH Tactical ships Australia Wide from our main store in Brisbane. For more information please go to our shipping page. Click Here
Q: Can I track my Order?
A: Once your order has been received, packaged ready for postage and dispatched, you will receive an email with a tracking number/link to the courier website, where you will be able to track your orders delivery status.
Q: Can I pick up my order?
A: You sure can. Just choose the pick up order option at check out. You can pick your order up from Our shop, AH Tactical Located at: 2/839 Beaudesert Rd, Archerfield, Qld, 4108.
Q: Can I change my order once I have placed it?
A: Un-fortunately AH tactical is not able to change order details once your order has been confirmed.
If you need your order to be redirected, we recommend that you contact the courier directly and submit a formal redirection request as per the courier guidelines.
Q: What do I do if an item is missing from my online order?
A: All packages are carefully checked before posting. If your missing something from your package please email us – email@example.com with your order number, purchase receipt and a video/photo of your package contents as soon as you can. We will find out what happened and get your missing items to you asap.
Q: What Happens if my item is Lost In Transit
A: AH Tactical will cover all Lost In Transit (Dispatched products from our warehouse) items. We will give a full replacement of your exact order.
In order for you to qualify for this, you need to provide Proof of Confirmation from the courier stating that the items are in fact Lost and not Delayed / Still in Transit. AH Tactical staff will do our best to work with you and the courier to help make sure you are looked after and not left wondering "what is going on?" when possible.
Q: What does Pre Order mean?
A: When AH Tactical is out of stock, we may offer pre order on certain items – this means you purchase the item before it arrives in store. We process your order and send once the stock arrives. When you pre order your item is guaranteed – it will not be sold to someone else.
STORE CREDIT AND DISCOUNTS INFORMATION
- AH Tactical offers store credit in the form of a discount code. We will email this code to you and when your ready to checkout, simply enter your discount code and the credit amount will be subtracted from your total order amount.
- Keep an eye on our social media pages (Facebook & Instagram) for promotions, discounts and giveaways. Jump on-line at http://www.ahtactical.com.au and Subscribe to our newsletters so you don’t miss an offer.
WHERE CAN YOU USE YOUR GEL BLASTER?
- You can only use your Gel Blaster at designated Fields and Arenas.
GEL BLASTER FIELDS - QLD
- Mango Hill Skirmish - 60 Richard Rd, Mango Hill, QLD, 4509 - www.mangohillskirmish.com
- Donnybrook Gel Ballers - 215 Donnybrook Rd, Donnybrook, Q, 4510 - www.donnybrookgelballers.com
- Guerilla Blasters - 138 Meakin Rd, Kingston, Q, 4114 - www.guerillablasters.com.au
- Gel Soft Australia - 201 Plunkett Rd, Tamborine, Q, 4270 - www.gelsoftaustralia.com.au
- Nuketown Gold Coast - 193 Rifle Range Rd, Pimpama, Q, 4209 - www.nuketown.com.au
- Hardcore Blasters - 42 The Terrace, North Ipswich, Q, 4305 - www.hardcoreblasters.com.au
- Milsim East and the Village - 221 Grindle Rd, Wacol, Q, 4076 - www.facebook.com/Milsim-east-the-village-114567002083564/
Please note: This list is not representative of all playing fields.